Oktoberfest 5K Fun Run
Run for Fun! Run for Sport! Run because you Care!
On Monday, October 8, the chicken won’t just cross the road, he’ll race down it for 5km! Kick-off the Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest Thanksgiving Day Parade by participating in the 4th annual Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest 5K Fun Run! Top male and female finishers are whisked away to ride in the Oktoberfest Thanksgiving Day Parade!
Don’t Miss the Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest 5K Fun Run!
– Thousands of spectators cheering you on
– Top male & female will appear in the Parade and receive an authentic German Stein!
– Waterstation on the route
– Bag drop-off at registration. Pick up at finish line.
– Free shuttle bus back to UpTown Waterloo
Where: King Street Kitchener Waterloo
When: October 8, 2012
For more information please visit website
365 things to do in Kitchener Waterloo is brought to you by Keith Marshall, Realtor with Royal LePage Grand Valley Realty. I’d like to earn your business and that or your friends and family. Your referrals are always welcome and appreciated. Please call or email if you need a Realtor to turn to with your questions?