18th Annual East Asian Festival
18th Annual East Asian Festival is a great chance to experience the vibrant cultures of China, Japan and Korea with live performances and demonstrations, music, food, and educational and interactive booths.
Free admission. Fun for the whole family.
Games and activities will also be available with events to entertain all ages!
A raffle will be held with some amazing prizes to be won, including:
- Gift certificates to local businesses and restaurants
- Theatre Tickets
- Museum Passes
- Toronto Maple Leafs gear
- Singing by the Sakura school children
- Traditional and fusion East Asian music
- Exhibition of traditional Korean clothing
- Japanese sword arts demonstration
- Taiko Drummers
- Martial Arts demonstrations
- A variety of other performances to be announced
Fun activities include:
- Anime viewings
- Star Craft Tournament
East Meets West Garden Tour
Hosted by Renison University College’s East Meets West Garden Committee, please join us for an interesting tour of the specifically selected foliage in our garden that outlines the best that both the East and West have to offer.
Where: Renison University College, 240 Westmount Road North, Waterloo
When: September 29, 2012
Time: 11:00am – 2:00pm
For more information please visit website.
365 things to do in Kitchener Waterloo is brought to you by Keith Marshall, Realtor with Royal Lepage Grand Valley Realty.