Waterloo Region Passport To Play!
The Waterloo Region Passport To Play is a great way to see some of our attractions and win Big Prizes. Visit participating museums and cultural attractions in Waterloo Region and win in more ways than one!
During your visit, get your passport stamped. Once you’ve collected four stamps, hand in your passport at any of the participating locations to be entered in a draw to win great prizes!
Participating Museums & Cultural Attractions
Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory www.cambridgebutterfly.com
Castle Kilbride www.castlekilbride.ca
City of Waterloo Museum www.waterloo.ca/museum
Homer Watson House & Gallery www.homerwatson.on.ca
Joseph Schneider Haus www.regionofwaterloo.ca/jsh
The Mennonite Story and Historic Mill Museums www.stjacobs.com
Waterloo Region Museum www.waterlooregionmuseum.com
Woodside National Historic Site www.pc.gc.ca
Exciting prizes to be won! Prize List:
- Best Western Plus Kitchener – Overnight accommodations
- BlackBerry – Courtesy of RIM
- City of Waterloo – An autographed copy of Waterloo: An Illustrated History by Ken McLaughlin & Sharon Jaeger
- City of Waterloo – Swim/skate one-visit free pass
- City of Waterloo – Gift pack
- Conestoga Residence Inn and Conference Centre – Overnight accommodations
- Edelweiss Banquet Hall and Tavern – Gift certificate
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kitchener – Overnight accommodations
- Holiday Inn Kitchener – Overnight accommodations with breakfast
- Homer Watson House & Gallery – Family membership
- Homer Watson House & Gallery – $40 program gift card
- Joseph Schneider Haus – Gift pack
- Parks Canada – National Historic Sites Pass
- Radisson Hotel Kitchener – Overnight accommodations
- THEMUSEUM – One year family membership
- Walper Hotel – Overnight accommodations
- Waterloo Region Museum – Gift pack
- Waterloo Region Museum – One year family membership
Contest ends: June 1st, 2012
For more information please visit website
365 things to do in Kitchener Waterloo is brought to you by the Agents of Change – Alasdair Douglas and Keith Marshall – kwhomesandhouses.com. If buying or selling a home is in your future, interview us to be your agents. We think there is a better way…and so do our clients!
I’ve been to most of these, but not all. It always seems that we never see the attractions in our own community. Maybe it’s that we always say we’ll get to them someday. Well here’s your chance. Take advantage of the discounts. Get to four of them and win a great prize.