Sustainable Waterloo photo contest
Participate in the 3rd Annual Sustainable Waterloo Photo Contest. Winning entries will be featured in Sustainable Waterloo’s 2011 Report which will be launched at our Evening of Recognition on April 12th, 2012.
Photos must be taken in Waterloo Region and should inspire environmental awareness. Winners will be chosen in the following categories:
- Natural Environment
- Cultural Heritage
- Sustainable Behaviour and Design
Special recognition be given to two youths in the age groups of under 12 and under 18. Youth photographs can be submitted in any of the above mentioned categories; please indicate the category you qualify for in your submission.
- Send pictures via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 19, 2011
- One entry per email. Maximum of 5 entries per person
- Indicate the category of your photo or age group (if relevant) in the subject line
- Include captions, title, and description in body of the email if relevant
- Include your name, telephone number, and mailing address
- Pictures must be in JPEG format and at least 96DPI (Files must not exceed 3MB)
Entries are welcome from all levels of expertise. Entries that do not win may still be featured within the 2011 Report. Winners will be selected from an online public vote between January 23-28, 2012 on our website.
Photo licenses may be requested by submitting a collective commons license which can be found at creativecommons.org.
Where: Waterloo Region
When: Before january 19, 2012
For more information please visit website
365 things to do in KW is brought to you by the Agents of Change – Alasdair Douglas and Keith Marshall – kwhomesandhouses.com. If buying or selling a home is in your future, interview us to be your agents. We think there is a better way…and so do our clients!
The Region of Waterloo is a sustainable place.