Tour de Hans
The inaugural Tour de Hans brings together the Spirit of Competition and the Spirit of Gemuetlichkeit in a way that has never been experienced before!
On Sunday, October 3, 2010, this 100KM cycling event will take participants on a rolling tour of the most scenic landscapes in Waterloo Region. What makes Tour De Hans different from the other cycling events is the one-of-a-kind Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest Experience that comes with it! The race begins and ends at Hubertushaus, and all race participants will experience Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest hospitality with a Finish Line Party that includes a keg tapping, authentic Bavairan food, live entertainment and plenty of Gemuetlichkeit
All particpants receive:
– An “Ultimate Oktoberfest Experience” featuring special Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest guests and live entertainment!
– A 3 month membership to Popeye’s Gym
– A hincapie cycling jersey to the first 100 registrants(sizing is limited)
– A scenic tour of Waterloo Region, exploring beautiful fall vistas and plenty of recognizable urban and rural landmarks
– Precision event timing using ABM chips
– A lively Post Race Party at the Finish Line Athlet Platz, including a FREE Oktoberfest Lunch and a Beer!
– Authentic German Steins for the top three finishers.